If you take a moment and let that marinate in your mind you will get the enormity of that statement. And if you look around at all of network marketing’s top earners you will find with out exception every one of them is building a business, not just a down line. And each person who comes into their down line they also teach to build a business not just a down line.
This is usually part of what precisely appeals to people. Now, to be able to do that we all should take a significant step way up in much of our thinking. I have a good buddy whoowns and manages five McDonald’s franchises. Each and every one of them a different efficient enterprise. And so he is certainly way above the thought of being a good burger rep. He is without a doubt a powerful independent business owner and he behaves as such.
Many of you know that in order to have a Mcdonald’s you have to first graduate from Hamburger U their training facility in Chicago. There is where they are taught the entire business system. Accounting, marketing, operations, maintenance, all integrated systems working together to create an entire success environment.
This is the new face of network marketing. Perhaps its always been like that and it was just to big of a concept for most of us to have seen when we first started. But now that we do lets get busy with building our network marketing BUSINESSES! Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Accept the notion that you actually are a separate business not just simply an 3rd party rep. The actions and appearance connected with a good independent business might be a lot different compared to that of an independent distributor. Not a thing improper with either one of those mindsets nevertheless, you get to consider which you mean to be in this marketplace.
2. Get coaching from people who understand the “network marketing as a complete business system” concept. Especially as it exists today particularly because of the power of the internet.
3. Make the financial commitment needed for you to always be at the top of your game, not merely in the game. Which usually incorporates both time as well as money. Certainly I understand that a person could pick up a bunch of items 100 % free; auto responders, article spinners and the like. However there are tremendous variations in ranges of professionalism, support and quality relating to the two and I have tried both. After choosing a handful of free services I opted to pay for a number of of them simply because I didn’t get the success I hoped for. The additional idea which occurred to me was “why was I striving to be so cheap about it in the first place, what exactly was that about? The very first small business I bought I spent $20, 000. 00 in basically to get the doors opened. and the potential profit wasn’t nearly as high.
4. Always be happy to complete the work. Yep I said it! We all recognize that the primary reason why many people crash in this kind of business is simply because they are not ready to work as hard for themselves as they are for other people. Try arriving late for work at your job and watch how they re-act to that. Still I know quite a few network marketers, a few in my business, who will not show up on time in their own business according to the timetable they created. Some won’t show up for a number of days. Its not really the business that won’t work… its the notion that anyone could handle your business with this type of contempt and also expect to have any degree of success to occur. Lets get the WORK back in NetWORK Marketing.
5. Change your mind. That willingness to work harder for other people than you do for your self that I mentioned above, is a conditioning that you have been taught. You can change that if you choose to. Now I know being in business is not for every one, but that is a decision you get to make for yourself. You can’t do this solely for the money and expect it to work. You’ve got to feel it in your soul.
For most of us being in business is an extremely personal undertaking. Our hopes and dreams for the future, the love we hold for family and friends, the responsibility we all carry to live and work at the peak of our individual ability. All of these are the reasons we go into business… and more. To that end we have made our commitment.
Marion Douglas is a noted mlm and internet marketing professional. He has created a Resource Center to support other online professionals and for a limited time you can pick the free 7 video series How To Attract Endless Distributors And Customers To You get yours now!